Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dear God.

okay, here's the thing. its 6.47am on a sunday and i havent been able to go to sleep. ive been having this fear of going to sleep and never waking up again. maybe its the things ive done in the past who comes back and haunts me while eating bits of me without me realising it. i dont like this feeling to be honest. and everynight i'll pray to God to forgive me. But i realised that the more you want to be a good servant of God, the harder it gets. the tests that you'll be facing, forcing you to choose either to hold tightly or succumb to devil's sinly sweet sayings. Trust me, there are times you fail and break your own principles which wrecks you inside making you feel you just wanna let go and not bother, but there is such thing as religion which makes you wanna stand up and sort yourself out. Im not saying im a self-righteous bastard and commit no sin. Sometimes i just feel like i dont know who to talk to, and i know having a little chat with God is devine, but what if you feel useless because you know that you are gonna commit more sin. God will obviously know that you are not sincere when you ask for Taubah no?

Please God. Dont you give up on me.

5 Comments:

Blogger sharifahnurizzati said...

I have faith in you,, Patience and perserverance is the key. I'm trying it myself. And of course its hard. Who says its not? But like i said, patience and perserverance. Dont give up, God knows ure trying.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Fara Fatihah said...

bukan ke Tuhan tu maha pengasih lagi maha pengampun ajin:)

7:57 AM  
Blogger MarsyParsy said...

*hugs* if people haven't given up on you, God surely won't! (^_^)v

12:21 AM  
Blogger audrey said...

Hey man....or girl. I don't know you but I read this post and a couple others. I've been testing my faith in God recently too. If you don't mind, I'd like to share something with you. You obviously know you've sinned, so has everyone. Thats the first step, recognizing your sin. Sin separates man from God, therefore no sinful person can enter into heaven. If this was the end, we'd all be done for. However, God sent Christ (his own son) to take the payment for our sins on the cross. All you have to do is believe in Him and your need for a savior and God promises eternal life in heaven. If youre tired of making teh same mistakes over and over, giving Christ the wheel of your life changes everything, I know.

Instead of feeling this empty hole, and no sense of purpose at times, I feel like I have a purpose on earth. To live for Christ, who died for me.


Please let me know what you think about all this.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Malcontent said...

The question is, is it better to know you are a bad person or to be blissfully ignorant?

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home