Sunday, September 21, 2008

tekanan dalaman

i dunno why i am so stressed up right now, but i cant seem to find anything that could mitigate the level. mostly busy with uni, hence the lazyness to post anything. i even hardly get to hang with my friends nowadays. but its ok. pelan-pelan kayuh. on top of that, lately the feeling of guilt keeps haunting me. as you may know, my mom is on the road to recovery, and my sister went back to US recently, so now there's no one really to look after my mom. My dad's based in Tganu (if mom follows, she'll still be alone during daytime) my brother's working (so....), my grandma's at kampung preparing for raya( my grandma's old aswell and kesian dia kot), and there's me (except that i have classes). buttttt....my mom wants somebody to teman her tido. It will be hard for me to go to uia in the morning as my classes are early and u have to go thru the mad jam. but shes staying in my toksu's house so that at least someone is keeping her company. So the guilt kicks in when i wanna stay in campus to study, coz mid terms is goin on, coz im the kind of person who cant simply study anywhere and it takes me a long time to adapt to new situations. ya. i know. lame. but thats reality man..sorry. so sometimes its killing me that i have loads of work to do and to study, but the fact that you want to be there for your family.for your loveones.but you know u cant coz you still have work to do, exams to study, and classes to go to.

demdemdemdemdem.

ps.
i dont say things to bring you down.its bcoz i know how u feel and i dont want you to live in denial.soishallshutthefuckupfromnowonifthatsthewayyouwanttoliveyourlife.and you should know better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

convince ur mom to follow ur dad la.
until ur done with exams.
got kopok lekor. nice sandy beaches, less trafic jams, fresh air to breathe every morning, banyak cheap ikans. u know all that.

10:16 AM  
Blogger J said...

ajin be strong.
the uni has been giving me the blues jugak lately. been totally stressed like shit.

again, be strong.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Fara Fatihah said...

hope everything is fine there. dont worry God will look after ur mom bila u berjuang dkt uni. im sure ur mom undstands.and da thots of u feeling guilty and semua show u really care.
wait until next sem, then at that time u hope u still in ur 3rd year.
4th year lagi mcm gila kot.hehe
take care ajin!

6:11 AM  
Blogger ajin said...

yeah ill try to be strong.
but my mom taknak go tganu.and i asso dont want her to..coz she'll be all alone...tu la if 4th yr lg bz i suro my mom squat with me kat campus je lah...at least ada member2 nk teman dia..lol!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home