Sunday, July 29, 2007

thats why

its funny when i reflect back on my life, i feel that God is So Great, he listens to you cries and wantings...well, when i was in Subang Parade, i was saying to myself i wanna get me a perfume....anddd the next thing u know..i got a 40ml davidoff free. yeah. what do we say?..we say Alhamdulillah.

today Sab went back to Aussie, and we all sent her to KLIA, and afi has registered himself to be my student.in what?.. haha..im not gonna tell u...

just woke up after a 3 hour nap pasal penat sangat...and i bet if it was raining like this morning, i know i will still be safely on my bed.i had a weird dream.a dream that i hope would come thru.why is it weird then?...pfft..ntah.

ouh and fara told me to update my blog...i didnt know i had fans..lol! well partly because we dont hang as much which means that we dont talk as much, so she said its a way for her to keep up to date.tapi if u really really like my blog, i could like start writing a book or sumthing..lol..

alot had happend, and now i guess you have to be certain in what and whys.....because i guess everthing has a reason, why thing turned out to be the way it is. and that is what makes you wiser i guess.and last week there was the BMW shorties screening, and this one girl asked one of the filmmaker about her idea,more like, criticizing her idea,me and ely was boo-ing to this poor unappreciating confused girl.hurmmmmmmmmmmmm.

i guess this will be on a weekly basis which will be quite pointless coz by the time i wanna put it into writting, the ideas all gone.lol

2 Comments:

Blogger SureeN said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:51 PM  
Blogger J said...

ajin, question .bmw was partly organized by the journalism club right? do you have any idea how to join this club ? (and i dont even know where STAD is if you ask me to go there n refer)

-jannah

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home