Monday, June 11, 2007

end of an era

its only 6 and i know why i dont look forward to my birthday...i realised that EVERY year...theres somthing dissapointing or just sumthing that wont allow me to celebrate it well....to most, everyone is happy that the fact that they're older..but i dont..last year my grandpa passed away 1 week before my birthday...and this year, ada lak exam 2moro...and some stuff that really made me bengang...like the public transportation, is so not efficient, i was late for a meeting...yeah..bodo kan...no wonder la orang byk bwak kereta...and when i was on the way home, still angry at the situation, a lady with her few weeks baby sat next to me....its amazing how u could just forget all the shits...by this tiny lil thing...and i wanna say thanks for all your wishes and ur pressies!..im blessed with alot of friends who accepts me as a part in their life..k..nak kene blaja..so if korang nak blanja..wait after tuesday la k..and make appointments dulu!..

happy birthday ajin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home