Sunday, May 13, 2007

another chapter.

sometimes u do need to just sit back and relax...and talk about stuff..letting things out is always good...but i find that you cant just let it out to just anybody..its better if the other person, i like to call "the PRS" knows you and you guys known each other sinces long way back..so that you get the clearer picture..id say ur pretty good if you manage to put some senses into someone who decided not to commit suicide..you have to open your eyes and set your priorities right...dont be a fool!

well as for me, i just needed to talk to my bestfriend hadzman...we were friends since long way back..and after 7 yrs of knowing each other, i can tell if he's lying or not..so, i know i can trust my life with this fella...when we talked, eventho almost 80% of it is crap, but in that 20%, he made perfect sense...and yeah.. i believe in karma..as for now, im back on track.

and i crashed at his place in sg buloh coz i was too lazy to go back to subang in the middle of the nite after perot kenyang from the bbq...and i had the weirdest dream.

i dreamt of my friend ibnu.who passed away , a few days before entering Matriks kerajaan 2 or 3 yrs ago.he was my MRSM friend.a very interesting character he.treated him like my little brother.he was on the way to get stuff for matriks and on the way he met with an accident on his motorcycle.he went into coma for a couple of days and eventually he passed away.

in my dream, i knew he had died, but i saw him smiling at me, and we were at a stadium watchin some game, and i asked my friend Mukhlis, "eh tu bukan Ibnu ke?" he replied, "kepala hotak hang, hang buat lawak apa". As i was pointing to the direction which i saw ibnu, i realised that he was gone, and it was true that he had passed away, and after that Mukhlis brought me to the grave, which is hard to enter...trust me..its hard to put it into writing.and after managed to enter, all my friends was there, and tears started flowing thru my eyes, as my mom was next to me, its amazing how other people touched u and be apart of a memory, eventho it was a short period of time..

when i woke up i felt sad, and i started figuring out what the dreams meant, which i always do..and i realise perhaps, during the bbq, hadzmans dad announced that one of the cousins is reporting for matriks, and most probably is how my body reminds me of the 3rd year he has passed away, i was like "ouh yea...he passed away during this time 3 yrs ago".. Al-Fatihah

treasure your friends, before its too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home