Tuesday, February 20, 2007

incomplete

as i wonder thru my clogged head. i tried to figure out the meaning of happiness.
and ive yet ot find the answer to this question.dont get me wrong, im not saying that im not happy,and im not strictly speaking about love per se, but at times i question myself what constitute happiness. I am sure you might be saying in your head(screaming it to me) that happiness is something subjective. Well i know that for sure...but it keeps asking in my head.

as i was having lunch with my good friend the other day, we talked about how we are happy to help a friend, to be there for a friend...it is kinda obvious that you would feel happy that you made the person sound again.able to put some sense..being able to calm the person down, and sort things out. But we agreed that we are also people, with needs, dreams, ambition and stuff..that it would be nice if there is somebody to be there for us..to comfort us.

and i admit money is not everything but it is something, and i must say God is fair and has His own plans for each and everyone of us...for example, if one is rich, it is not necessary that he is happy...probably the guy's family is broken or stuff...

(ive been keeping this post in my draft section for a long time...coz i stopped ..takde mood time tu...and im not able to continue it....and i guess it'll be cooler if its incomplete.....sorry..lately mcm byk lak emo sessions...hah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home