Monday, January 01, 2007

end of 2006

as i end my year of 2006..alot has happened.

i think it wasnt a good year for me..because i lost 3 of my family members...firstly it was my Uncle Azhar in April...forty plus days after that my Grandfather, Dato' Shaari passed away in June,just a week before my birthday, and my Cousin Syerina in December. So, there was nothing for me to celebrate about..its sort of a mourning thing rather than celebrating..

but its not only bad things...good things did came by...met friends who i know i cant replace them with...u know the good ones that u can count on...thanks for everything.You know who u are!

i represented malaysia in Discovery Channel- Nokia Mobile Filmmaking Contest...but i didnt win the grand prize...Hardiyan from Indonesia did...i am dissapointed the fact that i lost...but the fact that i got to represent malaysia,meet new ppl all around the world, get free phones and freebies, they flew me to singapore and bangkok, treated me like a celebrity, and dont be shocked if im gonna enter it again..lol..thanks to fungus, yumma, sab, angoh, and others for helping me with the clip..it was awesome.

and all the other things that had happened..it happened.

so i guess im ready to welcome year 2007.
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home