Friday, October 13, 2006

phew~

after few exams..i think my body is getting tired and all stressed up..but this isnt the finals yet...so im not sure whats my plan of attack is for my finals...anyways..im all geared up to create a storyline for my final clip for the mobifilm...ouh..discovery edited my blog and they cut some lines..heh..so much for freedom of speach huh..and capturing the moment of 'work in progress'..

im in the middle of editing here for tasha g's anni...she wanted me to put together few clips and create sumthing out of it...ive done it in windows movie maker but the stupid thing wont let me convert it into a movie file.panasnya hati ku!!.and now i have to do it all over again...this time on a mac...hey bill gates..why dont u offer few mac guys better wages and ask them to fix the windows movie makers of your huh?....im off editing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home